- When can I order? You can order at any time. Visit our online shop for our 2010/2011 collection, or download an order form to use your own horse’s hair.
- Can I use my own horse’s tail hair? Yes. You can send it to us and we will make a bracelet for you.
- Can I use hair from two or three different horses? Yes. Keep them all separate and let us know what pattern you would like.
- Can you use mane hair? NO. We need to use 270 strands of long hair to make each bracelet. We have found that tail hair is the most suited when making our jewellery, as mane hair can be lighter and is often shorter than what we require.
- How long does it take? It can take up to 8 weeks to create, plus postage time.
- Unused hair We can return any unused hair to you.
- How much hair do I need to send? We will need 270 hairs, which is on average just over a pencils width of tail hair, over 1 foot long, PLEASE NO SHORT HAIRS.
- Gift deliveries? Each bracelet comes in a beautiful gift box. If you would like the delivery address for the jewellery to be different to your address, just let us know on the order form.
- How long will my bracelet be? When you send us your order form, we ask you to tell us the exact length you would like your bracelet to be. There are two ways to do this. Either find a bracelet which you wear already, stretch it out flat on a table and measure the complete length of it, or measure your wrist with a tape measure at the widest point, and then add on 3/4 to 1 inch. Remember – please tell us the length you want your bracelet to be, not the size of your actual wrist. Please note we cannot resize bracelets once made.
- Are all of the silver ends and beads made from sterling silver? We use sterling silver, designed and handcrafted in Ireland exclusively for Hamish & Ozzie.
- Can I get a gold, white gold or platinum piece? Yes. Prices available on application.
- How can I contact you? Email us directly. Our contact details are on the ‘contact us’ page.
- Privacy We will not pass on your email address or any of your personal details to anyone else.
- How much is postage? Registered post worldwide is €7.85
Ireland: Next working day. Premium Secure Delivery Service. Signature Proof of Delivery. Track & Trace. Inclusive Insurance up to €320.
U.K.: 3/5 Working Days. Premium Secure Delivery Service. Track & Trace. Inclusive Insurance up to €320.
Europe: 3/5 Working Days. Premium Secure Delivery Service. Track & Trace. Inclusive Insurance up to €150.
Worldwide: 6/9 Working Days. Premium Secure Delivery Service. Track & Trace. Inclusive Insurance up to €35.